Why Beeswax Wraps?
As shocking as it may be, it is true that humans use about 1 trillion single-use plastic bags per year –that makes the number around 2 million per minute! While many countries have taken active steps to discourage this increased use of plastic, there is still more that can be done.
One of the ways you can be considerate of the environment and reduce your share of plastic use is through utilizing beeswax wraps. These wraps have become readily available on our website, ready for next day delivery. Why go for toxic plastic containers when you can opt for a natural solution that gives the same, if not better, results.
Our beeswax wraps are made out of beeswax, cotton, tree resin and jojoba oil – thus making them completely natural and safe for use. What’s best about these ingredients is that they help preserve your food for much longer all the while allowing for some air to pass through to that it remains fresh, odor and toxin free.
What benefits will you derive out of using beeswax wraps?
- Reduce your carbon footprint - If you start using our beeswax wraps, you will be reducing your carbon footprint substantially. Not only will you be eliminating the use of plastic as much as possible but you will also prevent food wastage –because they help increase the life of your food. Through our beeswax wraps, you can be environmentally friendly.
- They are reusable - Perhaps one of the most unique characteristics of a beeswax wrap is that they can be used multiple of time – unlike any other wrap. You can wash them to that they remain clean after use or put them out in the sun so that they retain their ability to cover food.
- Long lasting and cost efficient - Typically, our beeswax wraps can last you up to a year. Due to the fact that they can be cleaned again and again, you will also be saving massive amounts of money that would have gone into replacement of plastic containers or wraps.
- Easily disposed - When you toss out a plastic container, there is no knowing what type of hazard it may turn into in the future. When using a beeswax wrap however, you have the option of composting it instead of throwing it out completely.
- They are easy to mold - Beeswax wraps are perfect for covering your food items because of how pliable they are. No matter the purpose, to cover or wrap completely, our beeswax wraps will comply. Additionally, they also stick to the object that needs to be covered so there is no concern about pollutants entering.
Here at Beehive Food Wraps, we sell organic beeswax wraps that are perfect for your kitchen needs. You can count on our wraps to provide that protective film over your food to make it last longer, stay fresher and retain flavor. Choose from the small, medium or large sizes and aid the improvement of our environment.
Beeswax Food Wraps - Pack of 3
This pack of 3 is the perfect way to get yourself started with Beeswax Food Wraps. The pack of 3 will give you an idea of what sized wraps you'll use the most.