What do you get?
- 2 x bamboo straws
- 1 x cleaning brush
- Carry bag
Plastic straws are the 11th most found ocean trash. It takes up to 200 YEARS for a plastic straw to decompose and they can't be recycled in most places.
Make a difference today, by buying yourself a reusable bamboo straw.
- Delivery is a £2.99 charge on all orders to anywhere in the UK.
- On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Beeswax Food Wraps are unable to accept responsibility for damage during transit unless the customer informs us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- We despatch our orders via Royal Mail Standard. Please note: Quoted delivery times do not include weekends or holidays.
For delivery to non-UK destinations, we offer a standard £12.50 delivery charge. In unusual cases our price quoted online may not be accurate, under these circumstances, we will contact the customer to seek additional payment prior to despatching the order.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us at email@example.com
Our policy lasts 20 days. If 20 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Any item not in its original condition will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies to damaged products, unless when received the product is found to be damaged.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- • Wash with soap in cold water (We recommend a soap with low alcohol content).
- • Cool your food down before using the wraps. Do not use hot food with with the wraps.
- • Do not use the wraps in the microwave or oven.
- • No raw meat! Raw meat or poultry should not be used with the wraps.