This pack of 3 is the perfect way to get yourself started with Beeswax Food Wraps. The pack of 3 will give you an idea of what sized wraps you'll use the most.
We are certain that you'll LOVE how much longer your food stays naturally fresh - and if you're not satisfied we guarantee 100% of your money back.
Replace your cling film and resealable plastic bags with our Beeswax Food Wraps. Both cling film and plastic bags are easily thrown away, unrecycled. They go straight to landfill where they stay - Forever.
Let your food breathe a sigh of relief when you wrap them up gently with one of our beeswax wraps. Don't let last nights leftovers get sweaty in a hot plastic bag, simply use a beeswax wrap and cover it in a bowl.
You can use our beeswax wraps for almost anything - wrap your bread, fruit and vegetables up to keep them fresh. You can also use the wrap to cover open jars or cover bowls of food.
What do I get?
- 1 Small Sized Beeswax Food Wrap ( 7” x 8” – 18cm x 20cm )
- 1 Medium Sized Beeswax Food Wrap ( 10” x 11” – 25.5cm x 28cm )
- 1 Large Sized Beeswax Food Wrap ( 12” x 14” – 30cm x 35.5cm )
Why Beeswax Food Wrap?
- Reduce your carbon footprint. Beehive Food Wraps are fully biodegradable & fantastic for the environment!
- Reusable. Natural antibacterial properties will help keep food fresh and allow repeated usage, say goodbye to clingfilm and tin foil!
- Flexible. You can adjust them to fit over a bowl or container or wrap them like a package. The wraps adhere, so they won’t unwrap in the cupboard or refrigerator.
- They are easy to clean. All you need to do is wash them in cold water with soap – we suggest using soap with low alcohol content for the best clean.
You should know that...
- They are NOT heat-resistant, therefore, they can’t be cleaned in the dishwasher or used on the stove top. Hot foods must be cooled before being stored in beeswax wraps.
- No raw meat! Raw meat or poultry should not be used with the wraps. Also, foods containing certain enzymes, such as pineapple, may damage the wraps.
If you are unsure as to whether you can use our Beehive Food Wraps for a certain type of food, pop us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: Please do not soak your wraps when washing.
- Delivery is a £2.99 charge on all orders to anywhere in the UK.
- On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Beeswax Food Wraps are unable to accept responsibility for damage during transit unless the customer informs us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- We despatch our orders via Royal Mail Standard. Please note: Quoted delivery times do not include weekends or holidays.
For delivery to non-UK destinations, we offer a standard £12.50 delivery charge. In unusual cases our price quoted online may not be accurate, under these circumstances, we will contact the customer to seek additional payment prior to despatching the order.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us at email@example.com
Our policy lasts 20 days. If 20 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Any item not in its original condition will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies to damaged products, unless when received the product is found to be damaged.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- • Wash with soap in cold water (We recommend a soap with low alcohol content).
- • Cool your food down before using the wraps. Do not use hot food with with the wraps.
- • Do not use the wraps in the microwave or oven.
- • No raw meat! Raw meat or poultry should not be used with the wraps.