This pack of 3 is the perfect way to get yourself started on your eco journey! The pack of 3 will give you an idea of what sized wraps you'll use the most.
Our wraps are made from beeswax, cotton and jojoba oil. Beeswax wraps will keep your food staying fresh for longer because of its natural antibacterial properties.
Replace your cling film and plastic with our eco friendly alternative, beeswax wraps. Both cling film and plastic bags are easily thrown away, unrecycled. They go straight to landfill where they stay - Forever.
Don't let last nights leftovers get sweaty in a hot plastic bag, simply use a beeswax wrap and cover it in a bowl.
You can use our beeswax wraps for almost anything - wrap your bread, fruit and vegetables up to keep them fresh. You can also use the wrap to cover open jars or cover bowls of food.
What do I get?
- 1 Small Sized Beeswax Wrap ( 7” x 8” – 18cm x 20cm )
- 1 Medium Sized Beeswax Wrap ( 10” x 11” – 25.5cm x 28cm )
- 1 Large Sized Beeswax Wrap ( 12” x 14” – 30cm x 35.5cm )
Why Beeswax Wraps?
- Reduce your carbon footprint. Beehive Food Wraps are fully biodegradable & fantastic for the environment!
- Reusable. Natural antibacterial properties will help keep food fresh and allow repeated usage, say goodbye to clingfilm and tin foil!
- Flexible. You can adjust them to fit over a bowl or container or wrap them like a package. The wraps adhere, so they won’t unwrap in the cupboard or refrigerator.
- They are easy to clean. All you need to do is wash them in cold water with soap – we suggest using soap with low alcohol content for the best clean.
What are they made with?
- Jojoba oil
You should know that...
- They are NOT heat-resistant, therefore, they can’t be cleaned in the dishwasher or used on the stove top. Hot foods must be cooled before being stored in beeswax wraps.
- No raw meat! Raw meat or poultry should not be used with the wraps. Also, foods containing certain enzymes, such as pineapple, may damage the wraps.
If you are unsure as to whether you can use our Beehive Food Wraps for a certain type of food, pop us a message and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Note: Please do not soak your wraps when washing.
Want to learn more? Check out some of our blogs:
- How to: Refreshing Your Wraps & Stopping Them Crumbling
- How to wash & clean your Beeswax Wraps
- Why Beeswax Wraps?
- 5 Amazing Facts About Bee's
- Wash with soap in cold water (We recommend a soap with low alcohol content).
- Cool your food down before using the wraps. Do not use hot food with with the wraps.
- Do not use the wraps in the microwave or oven.
- No raw meat! Raw meat or poultry should not be used with the wraps.
- Delivery is a £2.99 charge on all orders to anywhere in the UK.
- On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Beeswax Food Wraps are unable to accept responsibility for damage during transit unless the customer informs us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- We despatch our orders via Royal Mail Standard. Please note: Quoted delivery times do not include weekends or holidays.
For delivery to non-UK destinations, we offer a standard £12.50 delivery charge. In unusual cases our price quoted online may not be accurate, under these circumstances, we will contact the customer to seek additional payment prior to despatching the order.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us at email@example.com
Our policy lasts 20 days. If 20 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Any item not in its original condition will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies to damaged products, unless when received the product is found to be damaged.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Just got these cuties! Lovely quality, brill design & great value for money. Arrived quickly with good instructions for use. Really good sizes too.
Very pleased with the sausage dog gang 😍
We have just got the adorable bee paper and it is great. My kids love the different patterns and that they are making a difference. Off we go to the zoo. Well worth a try x
Perfect alternative to cling film, this is my sons packed lunch, also use bees wrap to cover leftovers or open packets in the fridge.
Really lovely patterns. Easy to use and wash. A great help in reducing plastic wrap. Good service, arrived quickly and reasonable price compared with other stores. Will be ordering more. 😊💕🐝