Shampoo & Bodywash Beauty Kubes
VENDOR: Beauty Kubes
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 5 Left in Stock!
Plastic free solid shampoo and body wash Kubes. Each Kube = 1 wash. Each block contains 27 individual cubes.
Beauty Kubes new plastic free shampoo and body wash Kubes are made with 66% organic ingredients. They are extra gentle on the hair and scalp and create a luxurious lather made with sulphate-free cleansing agents. A high-performing alternative to shampoo bars that some people can find leave a build up on the hair.
- Each block contains 27 individual cubes
- 64% Organic Ingredients
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Palm Oil Free
- 100% Plastic Free
All Beauty Kubes shampoo, body wash & conditioner products with a new 100% plastic free, plant-based, home compostable film derived from the cellulose of wood pulp.
Tapioca starch*, Sodium cocoyl isethionate, Cocos nucifera milk powder*, Sodium cocoyl glutamate, Inulin, Panthenol, Glycerin (Palm-free; from a rapeseed source), Citrus aurantium dulcis peel oil*, Tocopherol, Cymbopogon schoenanthus oil*, Cedrus atlantica wood oil*, Citrus bergamia peel oil expressed*, Helianthus annuus seed oil, Acacia senegal gum* d-Limonene**, ; Citral**, Citronellol**, Eugenol**, Geraniol**, ; Linalol**
* Organic ingredient ** Occurs naturally in essential oils.
Made in Cornwall, UK
- Wash with soap in cold water (We recommend a soap with low alcohol content).
- Cool your food down before using the wraps. Do not use hot food with with the wraps.
- Do not use the wraps in the microwave or oven.
- No raw meat! Raw meat or poultry should not be used with the wraps.
- Delivery is a £2.99 charge on all orders to anywhere in the UK.
- On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Beeswax Food Wraps are unable to accept responsibility for damage during transit unless the customer informs us via email at email@example.com within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- We despatch our orders via Royal Mail Standard. Please note: Quoted delivery times do not include weekends or holidays.
For delivery to non-UK destinations, we offer a standard £12.50 delivery charge. In unusual cases our price quoted online may not be accurate, under these circumstances, we will contact the customer to seek additional payment prior to despatching the order.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy lasts 20 days. If 20 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Any item not in its original condition will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies to damaged products, unless when received the product is found to be damaged.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.