Beauty Kubes plastic free, vegan friendly, palm free bath Kubes are full of skin nourishing oils and extracts to ensure your skin is left soft and cared for.
They work in a similar way to a bath bomb. Just take one half of the Kube and put it into the bath under running water, the water helps to generate bubbles.
As this product is free from harsh sulphates, it won't generate a huge amount of foam; just enough to create a soothing, enjoyable spa-at-home experience! You will also be sure that the bubbles won't be stripping your skin of their delicate oils.
- Vegan Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- 100% Palm Oil Free
- 100% Plastic Free
Sodium Bicarbonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (coconut derived), Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin (derived from rapeseed), Illite, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Avena Sativa (oat) kernel flour, Sodium Alginate. Tocopherol, Rosa Gallica flower (rose) petals, Cymbopogon Martinii (palmarosa) oil, Pelargonium graveolens flower (rose geranium) oil.
- Wash with soap in cold water (We recommend a soap with low alcohol content).
- Cool your food down before using the wraps. Do not use hot food with with the wraps.
- Do not use the wraps in the microwave or oven.
- No raw meat! Raw meat or poultry should not be used with the wraps.
- Delivery is a £2.99 charge on all orders to anywhere in the UK.
- On delivery you must inspect the goods carefully for damage as Beeswax Food Wraps are unable to accept responsibility for damage during transit unless the customer informs us via email at email@example.com within 7 days from the date of delivery.
- We despatch our orders via Royal Mail Standard. Please note: Quoted delivery times do not include weekends or holidays.
For delivery to non-UK destinations, we offer a standard £12.50 delivery charge. In unusual cases our price quoted online may not be accurate, under these circumstances, we will contact the customer to seek additional payment prior to despatching the order.
If you have any questions regarding delivery, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy lasts 20 days. If 20 days have gone by since your order was received, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Any item not in its original condition will not be eligible for a refund. This also applies to damaged products, unless when received the product is found to be damaged.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.